I chose some questions about my finished production and then printed ten questionnaires out and handed them to members of my target audience to fill in. These are the questions I asked and the results of my questionnaires:
1. Would you buy my magazine?
Yes 10 No 0
2. Do you like the colours I have used?
Yes 8 No 2
3. Do the articles featured on the front appeal to you?
Yes 7 No 3
4. Do you think the image on the front is appropriate?
Yes 10 No 0
5. Do you think the contents page layout is clear and easy to understand?
Yes 10 No 0
6. Do you think the double page spread article is easy to read?
Yes 9 No 1
7. Do you think there is enough content for a monthly magazine?
Yes 8 No 2
8. Are there enough cover lines on the front?
Yes 9 No 1
9. Do you think the image on the double page spread is appropriate?
Yes 10 No 0
From these results, I can say that the majority of the people in the group I asked said they would buy my magazine and that they liked the colours. Seven of the ten I asked said that they thought the coverlines on the front were appropriate to them and that they appealed to them. All of my respondents thought that the contents page was clear and easy to read and almost all of the people I asked thought the double page spread article was easy to read. Ninety percent of people thought that there were enough coverlines on the front and one hundred percent thought that the image I used on the double page spread was appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment