Wednesday, 13 January 2010

First Draft Finished Pieces (Task 15)



Above is the first draft of my front cover. After receiving feedback from my teacher about it, I have decided to change the main image as it does not connote my genre and doesn't really look right. I am also going to add some more coverlines and make the star shape in the top right hand corner smaller as it takes up too much space.



Above is the first draft of my contents page. I also received feedback from my teacher about this and I have decided to change the page numbers so it looks like there is more content as it is a monthly magazine and there didn't seem to be enough content for a magazine of that size, and I can't add more content because there isn't enough space and it might look too cramped. I also have to change one of the pictures to match my new front cover image. My teacher also suggested that I make the subscription box smaller because it's far too big.



Above is the first draft of my double page spread. My teacher suggested that I move the image into the middle and move the text around it so that it is more balanced. I was also told to make the top of my pages look less "blocked off" and to add a by line.

No comments:

Post a Comment